Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Last time I purchased skin care products was from my last trip to Japan. I’ve been searching for organic products for my skin for it’s both sensitive and dry. Therefore not every product works for me.
Although I love certain brands like The Body Shop, but not all of its products works well for my skin. I used their Vitamin C products and absolutely loved them but after some time my skin became too dry. Maybe I misused their products or I applied too much on my face which caused my skin to dry. Otherwise I still go to their store and look around for any new product.
Aside from The Body Shop I love visiting Lush. I loved their hair products and still am using one of their conditioner. It makes my hair soft and smells good. Just now I remembered that I have to pay them a visit soon for I ran out of conditioner, hehehe.
The latest organic store I visited in Kuwait is Organique. Since last June I attempted visiting the store but didn’t know exactly where it was located. Around a week ago I saw a video post on their account showing how to go to it. The next day I was in their store checking out their products.
My only complaint about it is that their store is too small. It gets crowded easily. However, knowing the kind of products I was looking for made it easy to grab them and leave.
The first time I visited them I bought the following:
1. Argan Shine Hair Shampoo: It smells good and keeps the hair smooth.
2. Shea Butter Body Balm: This is the most wonderful body cream I ever bought! I have a dry skin so not every body cream keeps my body hydrated enough. But this is simply amazing. It hydrated my skin really well for almost two days. The body cream is thick and the texture of it seemed like a scrub or a mask. If you have a dry skin I truly recommend you use it.
3. Milky Sugar Peeling: This scrub is made from goat milk, shea butter, and lychee. Again it really is wonderful on the skin and smells good. For me I don’t use it every time I shower or bath because over-scrubbing the skin is not good.
Yesterday I went to the store again and bought the following:
1. Hydrating algae face mask and lightening/smoothing algae eye mask: I actually I didn’t try out those for I bought new moisturizer and tonic for my face. However, I’ll try to use the eye mask for I usually don’t apply anything in that area. I always hear people saying that you can’t really use cream or other products for the eyes but I yet to try out a product to get rid of the forming wrinkles.
2. Basic cleaner tonic: I don’t usually use tonic for my face but when I saw it in the store I thought of trying it out. Normally when I wash my face it dries out real quick. Yesterday after cleansing my face I used this tonic and it left my skin smooth and soft. Even without applying the moisturizer I already noticed the difference.
3. Ultra Hydrating cream (with Pumpkin): The smell of this cream reminded me of an old perfume by Ralph Lauren ( I think ) I had. Anyway, I have a combination skin so the seller recommended I purchase this. Before visiting their store I looked at their products on their website and I was determined to buy the gold cream. However, that was anti-aging cream so I went with this instead. The good thing about it is that it didn’t become oily and balanced my skin.
All in all, this store is my current favorite and they will be seeing my too often.